North TX lease info.???'s

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by lac, Dec 29, 2010.

1. lac

lac Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any info. on land to lease
    in North TX? Has anyone ever leased in that
    part of TX? Any info. on how to find a lease
    would be much appreciated. If you prefer you
    can pm me. Preferably deer & duck, but just
    deer would be fine. Thanks in advance.

2. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Go to google an look up Texas deer leases dot com and go from there. Thats how we got are's. We lease 2000ac at 5.25ac but there are smaller tracks of land. You also can pick up cheaper on craigs list to one guy that was doing it withn use found 840ac for 1.50ac.

3. BIG DOG

BIG DOG Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner

where in north texas, i live here and the cheapest i've found is 12-15.oo an acre i can buy my ar non resident lisc and lease cheaper than a tx lease alone at least here in bowie and cass counties

4. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

I grew up in Hopkins county we hunted their and in Rusk county a few ok deer a lot of hogs tho [​IMG]
    Biggest buck ever seen on my mom and dad's place
    [​IMG]
    Hogs in Wood county at my real dad's place

5. lac

lac Well-Known Member

North TX lease info...

Thanks for the info. He lives in Burleson and is willing
    to drive somewhere within a 2 hour range of the Metroplex.
    Preferably North Central TX, but anywhere would be fine.

6. lac

lac Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to be N Tx.
    Anywhere within 2 hours of
    Dallas would be fine. Thanks
    Again any info would be much
    appreciated. Thanks in advance.

7. good luck with that

for my taste,and this is just me for what a good lease would cost in that area you could pay to hunt in 4 different states....may want to consider OK...as well can be cheaper there.....there are some spots but you will get what you pay for sometimes.....folks around the metroplex not wanting to drive far yet wanting to see big bucks cause prices to be high..but post here and the guys there can hook you up......http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php

8. lac

lac Well-Known Member

Anywhere withing 2 hours of Dallas...

Da' Big Dog, thanks for the info. You the man.
    Any other Texans out there that have any info.?

9. lac

lac Well-Known Member

N Tx lease...

Thanks again for the info. I sure appreciate it.

10. neil

neil Well-Known Member

hog lease

I would be interested in a place in TX just to hog hunt if anyone knows of anything it would be greatly appreciated.

11. lac

lac Well-Known Member

North TX lease info...???'s

Still looking for info. or a lease anywhere withing 2 to 2 1/2
    hours of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
    thanks in advance...

12. Brother Terry

Brother Terry New Member

texas
    hunting Texas

I have a hunt you might like , we are only taking 5 hunters per year. It is low fence 1300 ac and very low presure. it 's bow only food and lodging two deer one mature buck and a doe. I am also offering video lessons with this hunt. I have been on the prostaff for Buckventures outdoors for 6 years now. your chances of taking a deer are very high, with seeing bucks every time you go out. feeders and stands are already set up and we are on a year round feeding program. pm me or give me a call if your interrested or need more details! you can pay alot of money for a lease in texas and never see a deer . so if you find another spot and want some help or info about the area your lease is in I ve hunted Texas for over 30 years wouldnt mind helping you out . lots to consider when lease land in Tx. good luck
    feel free to call me about anything 940-577-1238 Brother Terry

13. lac

lac Well-Known Member

Still looking...Help please!

Still looking for a hunting lease w/in
    2 hours of Dallas area. (Actually Burleson)
    Thanks in advance!

14. buckjunkie

buckjunkie Well-Known Member

Are you looking for a lease or a spot on a lease? I live in NE Texas and have 2 or 3 spots open on a lease that I am in charge of. 35 mls. south of I-30 in Texarkana or about 40 mls. north of I-20 in Marshall. 1160 acres try to keep 10 members...no drinking, no nonsense. Let me know if your interested.