Nonworking or junk trail camera

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by rowdyrabbit, Dec 5, 2012.

1. rowdyrabbit

rowdyrabbit Well-Known Member

I've recently had some cameras stolen and need a couple for decoys. They don't need to work, just look like maybe they would. Basically just need something for somebody to steal so another camera can get their picture. I've talked about doing this for a long time and now I'm finally going to. Had my fill of the thieves.

Thanks

2. stalvey768

stalvey768 Well-Known Member

Where you located I might have an old one laying around somewhere

3. swamphuntr

swamphuntr Well-Known Member

If you come through jonesboro let me know i have an old film one thats broke that looks good they wouldn't know it is film.

4. rowdyrabbit

I live in Sherwood, but I'm subject to be in Cabot on any given day. I work in Vilonia and have a job going in Romance, too. Pretty much I never know where I'm going to be.

5. Charley Frank

Charley Frank Well-Known Member

I have an old one that uses film that I would be willing to part with - I'm in Heber if your really interested just pm me

6. biggameted

biggameted Well-Known Member

Im in south Little Rock and have one that kinda works still that you can have. Just let me know.

7. rowdyrabbit

Charley--If I can't find one a little closer I may holler at you.

Biggameted--I may have to come down your way later this week. If it looks like I will then I will get with you ahead of time and work it out.

8. duck

duck Well-Known Member

It would be my luck they would smell a fish and see they are cheap, old and no good and steal the good one set up to take the pic. LOL

9. rowdyrabbit

I thought about that. I'll hide the other one good. Already have a spot picked out. If it's who I think it is, they don't have enough sense to check.

10. DDT Southern Boys

DDT Southern Boys Well-Known Member

I have one that still comes on but won't take pic on 35 mm film I live in Cabot so if you want it to catch them suckers let me know and we can meet up this weekend

11. rowdyrabbit

Let me see if I make it over there this weekend. If not, I can try to meet up first part of the week.

12. DDT Southern Boys

DDT Southern Boys Well-Known Member

Ok just message me on 5014724812 if you still need it I will be in Nlr all week for work