Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
good luck on finding someone that DIDNT like their rails. i would say, if they ever used em, they aint for sale. i have several sets, and will buy however many more i can get my hands on

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck on finding someone that DIDNT like their rails. i would say, if they ever used em, they aint for sale. i have several sets, and will buy however many more i can get my hands on
Your comment sure ain't helpin my cause.............:stooges:

·
Registered
694 Posts
certainly not trying to hurt, sorry, no disrespect meant at all. all true though! i was just saying how well i like mine. im sure there are folks out there that the rails just dont fit their style and im sure theyd be willin to part with em. lord knows, ive hated lots of products that lots of people couldnt live without and vice versa!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
certainly not trying to hurt, sorry, no disrespect meant at all. all true though! i was just saying how well i like mine. im sure there are folks out there that the rails just dont fit their style and im sure theyd be willin to part with em. lord knows, ive hated lots of products that lots of people couldnt live without and vice versa!
I was just diggin on you. I know how handy they are, but if someone doesn't like theirs I will gladly take them off their hands if the price is right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts