Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my buddy's deer camp friday afternoon to get his camper ready to take to my deer camp. My buddy and his dad killed 4 hogs on opening weekend, so we were hoping to see some more. We were driving around, and saw 3 little ones. We jump out of the truck and take off after them, we both kill 1 and i shot at one that was running away. It made the sadness of not killing a turkey a little easier to stand!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
984 Posts
They will hurt your turkey population too. They ran all of our birds off of my old lease. It used to be full of turkeys and hogs moved in for several years and the turkey population still hasn't recovered.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Went to my buddy's deer camp friday afternoon to get his camper ready to take to my deer camp. My buddy and his dad killed 4 hogs on opening weekend, so we were hoping to see some more. We were driving around, and saw 3 little ones. We jump out of the truck and take off after them, we both kill 1 and i shot at one that was running away. It made the sadness of not killing a turkey a little easier to stand!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Nice pigs. Perfect for the grill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.