Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I didn't draw for KS archery.:frown:Im pretty bummed but Im stil going to go to NE and im excited about a new piece of property I have to hunt there.:thumb: I thought KS would be a cinch with the changes in the draw process. Plus the unit I put in for had tags left over last year :confused:oh well if he makes it thru another year he will be a real monster.:thumb:

·
Registered
553 Posts
I drew my archery tag for kansas.........just curious, what units did ya'll apply for? I knew I would draw because I had 2 preference points, but several of my friends put in with no pref. points and drew anyway.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I drew in unit 7 as did one of my friends with 0 pref. pts. Another friend of mine put in for unit 8 with 2 others in a group application, all with 0 pref. pts. and they drew.......go figure. I disappointed for you two guys, but maybe you will draw next year.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey RBH where in unit 7 do you hunt. I have permission on some private property outside of Concordia. I have never deer hunted there but see lots of sign and deer during turkey season. I am dissapointed that I won't get to hunt the owner of the big shed I found but thats just the way it goes. I can gaurantee that I wil have a good time hunting somewhere else. Good luck to all you guys who drew and be sure to get lots of pictures.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Thats strange about the Kansas bowhunting permits. We got drawn, as well as everyone in our group did, for rifle permits. We were told that almost everybody that put in for a rifle tag as a non resident got drawn this year. I figured it would be the same for bow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.