Nikon sale at academy

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by BigT, Jan 6, 2011.

1. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

$99 3x9x40 Prostaff
    $90 4x32 Prostaff rimfire

2. atuphilamb

atuphilamb Well-Known Member

Cabelas is having a pretty good sale on scopes and a rebate for 20 dollars if you spend a certain amount so basically free shipping. I ordered 3 about 2 days ago from there.

3. johnspies

johnspies Well-Known Member

also at academy...

I bought some Lacrosse Burly Sports for $49.99; got the last size 12 they had. If you wear a size 9, they had a bunch at the NLR store. screamin' deal

4. truck24hr

truck24hr Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Alma
    What are the Lacrosse Burly Sport, waders? I didnt see them in the sale flyer

5. 25/06

25/06 Well-Known Member

I bought a pair of Muck boots on the 1st for $44 at the Texarkana Acadamy. They had alot of boots half price. What was so cool about my boots are they were the last pair of Muck's and they were my size, 14! I hardly ever have that kind of luck with shoes!:thumb:

6. johnspies

johnspies Well-Known Member

Jeeeeezzzz.....14? You shoulda bought a lottery ticket that day too!!!

They didn't put them in the sale ad (or at least I think not), they have all of their boots marked 50% off...got way lucky.

7. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

We always hit up Academy for those late season camo sales. 2 years in a row, I've picked up Scent-Lok, Scent Blocker gear for 50% off or more. Last year my dad and I got pants, jacket and hats (complete scent blocker matching suits) for $150 per suit. Regular price was $300 per suit.

8. hogdiggity

hogdiggity Well-Known Member

They also have the Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9 40 scope on sale for $139 (unadvertised), you get some free gear via a mail in rebate with it also.

9. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

and 15 foot ladder stands for $50

10. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

That's about the going price many places right now, as they are being dropped from the Bushnell lineup.