Nice pic of a Cougar in central Arkansas!

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by kendract, Dec 13, 2010.

1. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

So while I'm sharing neat or weird pics, here's one I got from a coworker. She said her husband's dad's friend (or something or other) captured this pic on his game camera a few miles outside of Roland (I don't know in which direction). I think it's neat!

[​IMG]

2. englishdawgs

englishdawgs Well-Known Member

I seen this picture on the AGFCs facebook page Saturday night. They didnt say it wasnt from arkansas.

3. kendract

It is just outside of Roland, AR.

4. born2hunt

born2hunt Well-Known Member

I know some folks in Roland. Do you hunt near Lake Maumelle? All those deer in the big meadow below the dam just drive me crazy when I drive by there.

5. chevymanar

chevymanar Well-Known Member

This is the thing that always bothers me with pics like this.

6. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

DANG false alarm

:smack:dang it i thought you had pics of sarah palin visiting AR

7. AR Coon Hunter

AR Coon Hunter Super Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest Wi

We have a cougar that lives next door. I like to watch her mow her yard and I mow mine while she is sunbathing.:brows::brows::brows:

8. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member Staff Member

i can tell your wife aint a member of the board:fit::fit:

9. ralin

ralin Well-Known Member

same pic someone posted last week

10. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

ur not the creepy neighbor with the binoculars now are you:fit::fit:

11. AR Coon Hunter

AR Coon Hunter Super Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest Wi

Nah but the one side of my yard is dirt and the other is 3 ft high:cool:

12. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I married a cougar! Lol! She has 6 1/2 years on me.

13. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

Oh yea , I was 19 and she was 25 when we got together.:thumb:

14. Squirrel Hammer

Squirrel Hammer Well-Known Member

NWA
    Rebel, meet po boy, https://arkansashunting.net/showthread.php?t=88453. Po boy, meet Rebel. Looks like you two have a lot to talk about. :cool:

15. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

16. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I dont think you actually read my post , tree rat mallet , but thats ok. I really dont have much to say about mountain lions in Arkansas.

17. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

Well , I see you are on the site squirrel hammer , waiting on an intelligent reply.:cool:

18. kendract

It's a cat, not a zombie. Why wouldn't you believe it? Didn't someone else post that it was probably released? Highly believable if you ask me. AND, i don't understand what part of this picture would make anyone believe it isn't real. You can tell it's moving, it's feet are perfectly in touch with the ground. I like kitties :) I want to find him. He's pretty. And being who it came from there's no reason for me not to believe it. I've heard in an out from different people that Arkansas does have cougars...no wait Arkansas don't have cougars...wtf. And I'm pretty sure I got it right when I said my coworker's husband's dad's friend. She said..."Tony's dad's friend" and that's her husband...so yea..it's not like I said...Some guy I know who's uncle's cousin's friend of a friend. It's a neat pic don't be negative.

19. ralin

ralin Well-Known Member

Co workers husbands dads friend.....wow! There's no such thing as cougars in arkansas,only black panthers!!!!!:rolleyes: