Arkansas Hunting banner

Nice goose shoot to end the year

917 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  drakemaster 
#1 · (Edited)
Had a little fun yesterday before church. We managed 43 all decoying feet down. 11 year old had a good time and was able to make some good shots with a 20gauge. Shot 41 saturday. Same thing decoying feet down.

#5 ·
Thats the way I like it too, feet down and falling in the decoys. Just came back from Dewitt area and saw more migrators than anything. We didint kill but 4 but we didint have out but about 150 decoys either. Would have done better with the whole spread but I am tired and we couldnt stay all day any way. The geese are leaving so you boys in NE ARK and SE MO get ready...d2

#9 ·
browning gold

we put out between 15 to 20 of them. If we dont have any wind we dont use them. They require at least 5+ mph to "flap". You can also have to much wind and they look like crap. At the end of Sunday's hunt the wind was gusting to 15 mph and they werent looking good at all. I have not noticed the geese flaring of them so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.