Next years BH

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by possum, Dec 14, 2010.

1. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

2. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

have you ever tried slick tricks?

3. mossyhorn

the razor trick is the same thing and is made here in arkansas. I have never lost a deer with them.

4. willfred219

willfred219 Well-Known Member

5. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

x2.....if you haven't you should try them.

6. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

It looks similar what I am going to shoot. I bought some different ones and they kept opening up in my quiver. So, I pulled NAP Razorbacks out shot one 6 times and shot just like my field tips. Also, I was shooting at a 18" piece of styro foam. It stuck out 6" out of the back. Heck of a penetration, more than the Blackouts I was shooting. They did not make but 8" into it at same distance. Razorbacks has a rotating head for better penetration
    [​IMG].

7. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

8. possum

No, I haven't....

because I hadn't noticed these. I'm kinda like stealthycat, even though I'll argue with him about it, I'm not a big fan of the mechanicals and prefer a fixed blade COI design.

9. mossyhorn

then you should love the razor trick, best bh i have ever put on an arrow. I promise you wont be disapointed.:up:

10. JoeyT.

JoeyT. Well-Known Member

Slick tricks ( or any of the variations) all the way. Best of all, they're made in Arkansas!!:up:

11. I wouldn't mind trying the Magnus Buzz Cut which is pretty close to those Phantoms. Magnus has a lifetime warranty.

For now I can't come up with a reason to get rid of my Slick Tricks.

12. BullDog

BullDog Well-Known Member

Possum, I thought you were shooting RAGE. I tried rage last year and i went with Slick Tricks this year and that is what i will have from now on. I just don't like mech heads.

13. possum

I am, but didn't start the year with them and didn't say I liked it.

14. kelly5758

kelly5758 Well-Known Member

I like these

G5 Outdoors Striker 100 Grain Broadhead. Straightest shooting broadhead I have shot and very durable, but never shot a bear, yet.

15. gregrn43

gregrn43 Well-Known Member

NEA
    Are slick tricks really made here in Arkansas? I know there distributed from Jonesboro, but wasnt sure there made here. I have shot muzzy's for the past 20 years, but thought about giving the slick tricks a try. Just hard for me to change when I find something that works good.

16. mossyhorn

they are made in arkansas but not jonesboro. If the muzzy's are working for you i wouldnt change.

17. dartonmav60

dartonmav60 Well-Known Member

Another Slick Trick user,I'ts really where you put it that counts!

18. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

X2 :up:

19. possum

Has anybody shot the BH's in the original post? Guess I should have included that question.

20. BullDog

BullDog Well-Known Member

I went to the slick trick 100 mag this year and love them that is all I will use for a while. Fly great and do lots of damage with very good holes. The heads he is asking about should be a very good head.