Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that next Spring season the AGFC is going to have it be 9 days long. A Saturday thought the next Sunday and Take it to a one bird limit statewide. Anybody else hear this?

·
Registered
14,436 Posts
I bet it's just a rumor too. They couldnt have come up with anything this quickly.
It would almost be best if they'd just kill the season altogether... Then I wouldn't feel obligated to waste my time running around chasing turkeys that dont exist.

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
I hope it is a rumor, I look forward to spring turkey hunting too much to only have 9 days to spend afield. I wouldn't doubt going to a one bird limit though...

·
Registered
423 Posts
To early for them to set dates,thats just a rumor.They will get there data and hold a few public meetings before setting dates and bag limits.We should all attend that meeting and voice our opinion.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,564 Posts
They can take it to a zero bird limit, won't bother me a bit. I'm fixin to focus all my attention on deerhunting and fishing! Deer huntiung right here at home and an occasional trip to a small lake a few miles north of me, where I know every crappie hole!:razz: :cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,117 Posts
They can take it to a zero bird limit, won't bother me a bit. I'm fixin to focus all my attention on deerhunting and fishing! Deer huntiung right here at home and an occasional trip to a small lake a few miles north of me, where I know every crappie hole!:razz: :cool:
if that small lake is cox creek lemme know and i'll ease that way and say howdy i only live 8 miles from it

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
I figure it will be about the same as the last few years sad part is so will the results, I am ready to see a change in this downward cycle!! Bring back a Monday opener

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.