New Year's Resolutions?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by coonnutz, Dec 27, 2010.

1. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I was reading another post and it got me to thinking. What are your new years resolutions? I know it's a little early but hey no time like the present:thumb:

Mine is to lose 20lbs before March 6th "thats when the Little Rock Marathon is"

2. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

Think mine will be to quit dipping and gain 20 pounds:smack: But i really doubt eather one will happen, so i'll prolly just try to stay out of trouble for the year, like i always say

3. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

I am wanting to shed some lbs hopefully at least 30 by this time next year figure slow and steady work out a lil here cut a few carbs there.

4. coonnutz

Thats what I'm planning on doing is cutting everything I eat in half, the working out isn't a issue for me, when I'm at work I usually workout for a hour to and hour and a half.

5. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

My wife shed almost 60lbs doing Zumba.. She really likes it and also she said its really fun to do.

I am not gonna do the resolution thing. It always back fire. I can't wait for some black eye peas, turnip greens and some cornbread though. On yea... Hot sauce..:eating:

6. coonnutz

Man thats awesome!! Tell her congratulations:up:

7. RAZOR_DEER

RAZOR_DEER Well-Known Member

Quit Cursing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

9. coonnutz

I need to do that as well..

10. Im with ya on the peas greens and cornbread but you have to through in some fried taters with onions and some fried cabbage.

A resolution will probably be to make my new partners life as miserable as possible I wouldn't want him to go into shock from quick changes

11. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Try adding a can of Rotel.......Man it will wake those peas UP!!!!!!!:biggrin:

12. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

I'm gonna lose about 20 pounds before turkey season gets here and try to climb Pinnacle at least once a week. So if anyone wants to join me P.M. and we'll get started.

13. coonnutz

:fit::fit:

When it already is miserable, is it possible for it to get any worse:whistle:

14. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

I need to lose 20 more lbs. I lost 40 last year, but have put about 10 of it back on since Thanksgiving. I am about to start the Insanity workouts tonight before work.

15. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

Mine is to start saving money. I blow it like I've got plenty of it, and I don't. Wish me luck.

Fraser10

16. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Im going to try to get in less arguments over dink killers on here.

17. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

My goal is to lose 40lbs and stop drinking Dr Pepper. I stopped drinking pop one year and dropped 20lbs in a hurry. I think I can do that again. The second 20 probably won't come off as easy, but its gonna happen. I'm sick of being fat! Good luck to everyone!

18. coonnutz

Sorry I like my little dinks:pout

19. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

And I support you in that corn! No more dink bashing from me. I may kill a couple too. :up:

20. coonnutz

:fit::fit: Beats eating tag soup:whistle: