New Years in NWA

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by SR4, Dec 31, 2010.

1. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

Whats everyone doing tonite in nwa? The wife is wanting to go out somewhere. Anyone know what there is to do? She mentioned going to the electric cowboy. I just assume sleep, but looks like I'll be taking her out.

2. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

I vote for sleep. :thumb:

3. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm staying home I gotta a stomach bug:mad:

4. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

We normally have a get together at the house but this year will be spent in the hospital recovering.

As far as what to do most places on Dickson have champange and things like that at midnight.

Big Smith is at Georges's. If I was getting out that would be my vote. They are always good.

5. speedygman

speedygman Well-Known Member

Just got done putting some duck breast on marinade and about to get my black eyed peas in the crock pot. Going to grill the duck tonight, have a few beers at the house and probably go to bed before midnight. Tomorrow - black eyed peas and cornbread for lunch!!

6. SR4

I got the black eyed peas and hog jowls ready for tomorrow. :thumb:

7. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

Im going over to some friends house and we are gonna drink gallons of beer and make music all night! There will be about 15 or 20 of us. Two other guitar players, a drummer, and a real good singer! Cant wait! :thumb:

8. belliott

belliott Well-Known Member

I'm on call tonight, I just finished repairing a water heater. I'm heading home to babysit.
    My wife went to Delancy's wedding shower.

9. SR4

We've made our first stop at outback. Hr wait. Yeahaw!!!

10. woodwise

woodwise Well-Known Member

Just got home from my Moms.....I am glad I don't party much anymore because there are Cops everywhere.....:eek::eek:

11. SR4

That didnt take long. Went out to dinner, got our bellies full and we were done. Home by 1030 and probably be in bed by 11. We're getting old! I'm glad, I sure didnt wanna go out. Be up in the morning and ready to go kill some predators.

12. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

13. SR4

Thats no good. Hope it aint to serious. Hope you get better soon.

14. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

I hope not going to be busy working next few days cause of those storms. Just a little fever.