New Years Eve Party

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by johnf, Dec 31, 2010.

Are you going to be drinking toninght?

1. No, I don't drink.

31 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No, no reason. Just don't plan on it.

25 vote(s)
    25.3%
  3. No, I'll be with my kids and won't around them.

15 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. I'll have a few drinks at midnight.

16 vote(s)
    16.2%
  5. I'll be drunker than Cooter Brown.

12 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Was just thinking about our plans for this evening and how my priorities and drinking habbits have changed over the years.

What's you New Year's Eve going to be like?

2. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

For probably the past 6 years we've been asleep by 10:00 and I doubt this year will be any different. We were going to some friends house tonight but that got changed since I got sick.:smack:

3. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Well, we are getting together with friends. Having a big fish fry. I am not planning on drinking except tea. I am not a big drinker. Social drinker, but not tonight.

4. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

I'll be with the family and in-laws. No drinking...Probably be in bed by 10.

5. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

Cooter Brown here! :thumb:

6. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

I will probably have a drink or 2 tonight.. I normally dont drink... I think its was March the last time I had a drink..I was on a weeks vacation in Mexico with the wife.. Then I was doing the Cooter Brown thing...:biggrin:

7. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

i haven't been drunk in some time... i figured tonight i'd break the dry spell

8. thethrill

thethrill Well-Known Member

x2

9. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

I put cooter brown but there wasn't an in between option. Going to have a few later this evening with some friends at the house.

10. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

The wife and I are going out to a friends house. I doubt if I drink too much, but I am breaking out the yager and bull:clap:

11. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

man were having a fish fry here too in paragould. I'll prob be close to Cooter Brown but i have to work in the morning so ill call it a night early.

12. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

I with ya Coon on this one. I love that yager and bull. :up:

13. F B

F B Administrator Staff Member

Cabot
    Ill be working which means that I wont be drinking but I will be out on the highways.

I have nothing against drinking and like to have a beer myself every now and then but if youre going to drink, please dont drive.

14. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Agreed:up:

My wife don't drink so I'll have a DD.

If you drink make sure you have a DD to get you home or stay where your at:up:

I've scooped up too much brain matter and washed way to much blood off the highway because people were drinking and driving:down:

Be safe and don't be stupid.

15. I'll be the only one at my house awake at midnight so I'll wake everyone up and my son and I will shoot our guns and they'll all go back to sleep.. No alcohol tonight though..:up:

16. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

No drink for me tonight. I'll most likely still be awake but I'll be at home out of everybodies way.

17. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

Taking the kid to a church camp retreat tonight. Probably not to far from you Polywog.

18. black brant

black brant Well-Known Member

my wife'sa bartender.so i guess i will be at her job doing the cooter brown.

19. duck

duck Well-Known Member

I used to do all the wild stuff all night but the past several years its just another regular ole night for me. Probably be in bed at 10 and wake up feeling just fine. Might go shoot a green head or two. I think I have gotten older or something. :wink:

20. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

i'll prolly have a crown and coke or 2