New Toy.........

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by HANDGUNNER, Jan 28, 2008.

1. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Here's my new Toy..........and birthday, anniversary, christmas presents for a few years to come:biggrin: :biggrin:

Clean as a Whistle.....
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/TRBL639/CleanRanger.jpg

Still Clean.....
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/TRBL639/CleanRanger3.jpg

Center Console from Cabela's......
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/TRBL639/CabofRanger.jpg

Redneck Shifter and GPS mount........
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/TRBL639/RedneckShifter.jpg

It was a mess after the weekend was over........took 2 hours this afternoon, trying to get the worst of the mud off!! sure was nice, Friday, 27*, with sleet/freezing rain and icicles hanging off the roof of the cab...but warm and cozy inside the cab....man them heaters are nice!!!!!!:thumb:

2. snydedawg

snydedawg Well-Known Member

MAn, that is one SWEET rig!!!

I saw the guys at Monticello installing one of those cabs and thought about how great one must be this time of year!!! Looks like I was right!

Love the shifter!!!

3. Now your really spoiled!!!!!!!!!! Looks good HG:thumb:

4. xtremebowhunter

xtremebowhunter Well-Known Member

Man I don't even bother askin for one. the laughter out of the wife is more than I can handle:frown:

5. Down on the White

Down on the White Well-Known Member

Man congrats. :thumb: I can see where that would have many, many uses.:biggrin:

6. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new ride.
    You should have went ahead and got one fully loaded though. :razz:

7. HANDGUNNER

About the only thing this one doesn't have, is the Stereo system...and I can add that later.....and think I'll add a satellite radio system........a lot cheaper than I can buy it from Polaris!!!!! as far as back bumper...am gonna build my own!!!! What you can't see, is a Cargo light mounted behind the cab!

this thing is wired where you can add a Back-up alarm....just got to add a relay....not gonna do that, am gonna wire up a couple of lights....more than likely in the back bumper....so when I put it in reverse...I'll have back-up lights without having to have em tied to a manual switch:biggrin:

8. bett_lou

bett_lou Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer

AAAAAAAAAWWWWW MAN! That is one cool ride! It's a rhino? I love it. Is that center console an icechest? :biggrin: With my arthritis getting worse and worse I'm thinking one of those would be so much better than a 4 wheeler.

9. bett_lou

Another thing, it's camo'd out enough you could probably hunt out of it! I love it. That's one heck of a nice toy.

10. HANDGUNNER

That's a good way to get on my list girl !!!!! :biggrin: not a Rhino:smack: ........IT'S A POLARIS RANGER XP:thumb:The console is not an ice chest, but I guess we could use it as one...but why do that...ya got the whole bed behind ya to fill up with several ice chests full of cold ones!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Arkie_3_fan

Note to self: Invite Handgunner on the next 4-wheeler ride I go on. :biggrin:

12. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

At least yer ole lady has a humor.......mine would gimme that ole look, you know, one eyebrow up and the other down....then roll them beedy blue eyes at me:confused:

13. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

I am jealous!! Those things are sssuuuuuuhhhhhwweeeeeeeeeeettt!!

14. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hey u no i really need to borrow that for a couple days......:thumb:

15. Buba Garrett

Buba Garrett Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Hey lil buddy let me know when Handgunner drops it off- I would like to see what it is made of too!!!:thumb: I'll even bring the powerwasher so we can clean her back up:cool: Just kidding Handgunner that is one sweet ride you got there!

16. bett_lou

If you really want to see what it will do bring it to LA. Some of this black, buckshot, mud will really give it a work out.

17. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

That stuff is bad! There is a bunch of that mess in the White River refuge. I still have mudd on my bow case from 4 years ago that WILL NOT come off!

18. bett_lou

Yep! Sounds like buckshot to me. Sometimes my boots get so much mud on them I have to stop and get it off because I can't pick my feet up.

19. Arkie_3_fan

When the bypass beside my parents house was being built we used to ride down it on the three wheeler to check traps. The road bed had some red clay dirt on top that turned into the stickiest and most clunky mud that I've ever come across.
    It was so bad one time that mud caked up between the tires and fenders and the three wheeler wouldn't even roll. We had to actually take a stick and rake mud out in order to keep going.
    If we can find a place like that, I think that would be a good spot to try out HG's new toy.