Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently retired and moved to the Bella Vista area from Nashville AR. Have been a member at GBO since 2008 but felt like this sight has a lot more info for my area. Like to fish (Kayak) shoot, hunt, garden and cook. Look forward to getting to know everyone on this site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome to the site.
Rifleman75
Worked in Batesville in mid 90's at GenCorp, nice folks in most cases, lousy upper mgmt team at that time. We were there when the 10 plus tornado's hit the area. Growing up in Oklahoma and having lived in Moore, it seemed like home.
But thats in the past. Can't say I was not forewarned, I worked with a guy in Northern Indiana that grew up in Batesville.

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Moved to Bella Vista from Nashville Ark, where are you located?
Texarkana

Glad to have you. Like said, there’s been a ton of bot activity here lately.

If we pick on you then you should consider that the highest compliment we could give

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
recently retired and moved to the Bella Vista area from Nashville AR. Have been a member at GBO since 2008 but felt like this sight has a lot more info for my area. Like to fish (Kayak) shoot, hunt, garden and cook. Look forward to getting to know everyone on this site.
Welcome aboard! I’m fairly new here myself. Back at the start of summer is when I joined.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts