Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got me a new catahula pup the other day. I have been looking for one for a couple of months now and my cousin finally came across one that I wanted. I wanted a gray one with black spots and one glass eye. He is already sitting fetch ing and ridin in the back of the truck and thats pretty muh all I am going to do with him. We ended up giving him the name, Cooper.
here are a few pics.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I can't believe you just called a opossum ugly! I've got a BIL that goes by possum that I think ain't no where close to ugly, but ain't now where close to pretty neither. So does that mean that he's ugly?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey that dog will be better thatn any of them hounds you got runnin around your yard lickin pots.:thumb: He treed three coons the other day down the road from the house.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He don't look like one but he is already retreiving like one. I doubt he will ever go any further than that, mostly because I won't, but he is a smart little dude. So far he will sit shake and fetch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
He will sit - rubbin his butt on the ground
He will shake- a common sign of parvatic-distemper-roundworm-itis
He will fetch- a biscuit

He treed three coons- anything would run from something with a face like that. You should put him on ebay and sell him as a baby swamp yeti.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.