Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orion Hunting Club is looking for new members. Located in Grant county, just 25 miles south of Little Rock, AR. 1831 acres with deer, turkey and rabbit. This is a family oriented club that welcomes families who have a love for the outdoors and enjoy hunting together. Dues are $400 for the 2018-2019 season that covers member/spouse/kids up to age 18 still in school. For more information contact me via e-mail at [email protected].

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, thank you for the answer. Where about in Grant county is your club? Trying to decide on Grant or Drew county for a club to possibly join and that depends a lot on drive time.
It's located in NE Grant county. Off of Grant 58. About 6 miles from the Hensley exit of I-530 or about 5 miles from US-167 at the Ico community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Orion Hunting Club is looking for new members. Located in Grant county, just 25 miles south of Little Rock, AR. 1831 acres with deer, turkey and rabbit. This is a family oriented club that welcomes families who have a love for the outdoors and enjoy hunting together. Dues are $400 for the 2018-2019 season that covers member/spouse/kids up to age 18 still in school. For more information contact me via e-mail at [email protected].
I’m interested in your hunting lease. Would like find out more info sent email

1 - 20 of 23 Posts