Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
407 Posts
It might be ok if you get one and change the fore grip out and the stock. I think it will have potential then. :) I have always been a fan of lever guns and I am glad to see new lever models but this one is headed in the wrong direction.

· Registered
1,381 Posts
They were thinking, everyone is buying up Tacticool stuff at the moment. Hmmmmm maybe we can do this and make some money. And it will work. There will be several sold and the next thing you know we will be at the range and someone will be showing it off like a prized trophy.

· Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok. I read what everyone thinks. But guess what......................................
I want one
Well, it sure isn't my "thing", but "... each to his own..."!!!

Here are some more offerings from Marlin:

Look through the rest of their catalog ...

Chainsaw grip

Check out the muzzle brake on this baby, a "Road Blocker special":

· Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
By the way, Hows that boy doing. My wife asks me occasionally. I think she is eyeing some more books to clean out of my sons room.
He's doing well. He moved to another facility not long ago, lots more room to get 'around', more active physical activities, too and more "homey" to boot. Its about 22 miles farther from our house but no huge thing. Any other books are appreciated!!!
Thanks for asking!
Tommy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.