Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out about a month ago we will be having a baby in September! Im excited beyond explanation. Went for the 12 week check up today and everythings lookin good! Im hoping for a boy but I dont care as long as its born healthy and I have faith that God will bless us as he already has!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congratulation to both of you! Children are a true blessing from God but Grandchildren are absolutely wonderful. Dad, have patience and set a good example for them everyday. Granddad, you will enjoy every minute you spend with them, teach them what you've learned in your life. Thrilled for both of you!!!:clap:

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Congratulations!

Got the impression from your computer name that you might be in the Military. Anyway I wanted to share that my son was four weeks old when I left for Viet Nam and did not see him for a year. You should see him now. He is a deer killing dude and loves to hunt and fish. Also have a mighty fine daughter but she never did take to the hunting, but likes the fishing when she has time. Spend all the time you can with your children. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Congratulations! Being a daddy will be the toughest and most rewarding thing you will ever do. I have a feeling you just might be pretty good at it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts