Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this Bianchi black widow belt holster this week. It's for a Ruger SP-101 .357mag with CT laser grip.

This thing fits just like a glove.:thumb:

·
Registered
12,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love that ruger. I've been wanting an SP101 for quite some time
I love this stainless. Put some other grips on first but then bit the bullet and got the laser grips. This revolver has the 3" barrel and it looks and feels great. I'd recommend everyone in America get one!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I inherited a 3" .357 SP 101, the missus has one in 9MM (yes you read that right) and both are just wonderful.

The fit, feel, and smoooothness have to be experienced. You're gonna love it, and it'll last long enough for your grand kids to enjoy it, too!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I've been looking at one of the new ones with the 4.2" barrel and adjustable rear and fiber optic front sight. I just don't like the F/O front sight - would rather have a ramp front with insert like on the Redhawk or GP100. May get one anyway and try to find a replacement ramp front. They also have it in .327 Federal Magnum, but I wonder about ammo availability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.