Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an idea for a new forum. How about a CCW/Personal Defense forum? It seems like we always have members that have questions about these topics. I know that we have some members that work in LE, and I think that it would be valuable to have their imput on some of these topics.

JR

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have an idea for a new forum. How about a CCW/Personal Defense forum? It seems like we always have members that have questions about these topics. I know that we have some members that work in LE, and I think that it would be valuable to have their imput on some of these topics.

JR
+1 on that

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Well, I'll post to move it back to the top....maybe one of the big-wigs will see it and respond. Sounds like a good idea to me too. :thumb:

.270Win

·
Administrator
40,895 Posts
I dont really have a problem with it other than sometimes I think that we already have too many forums.

Would there really be enough posting in there year round to remain active?

·
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont really have a problem with it other than sometimes I think that we already have too many forums.

Would there really be enough posting in there year round to remain active?
I don't know. I imagine that it would be. People are always posting CCW questions over on the Guns, Ammunition, & Reloading forum. I just thought that it might be a little more helpful to people who had CCW questions. It couldn't be any slower than the NASCAR forum. There are some forums on here that I have never clicked on. I sure that some people might find it helpful, some might not. :thumb:

·
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This might be another solution instead of adding a whole new forum, maybe making the Guns, ammunition, & reloading, the Guns ammunition, reloading, & CCW forum? Just an idea. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts