Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget the DSD, Avian, Pretty Boy, B-Mobile, Funky Chicken, and Dirty B. This new decoy will be a true game changer. Spring 2014 will be extended testing phase so results to follow. Look for the future "How to Pluck a Gobbler" hunting DVD featuring this new innovative product. A couple extra prototypes are available if anyone interested in becoming a pro-staffer.

Be ready to be amazed........

SUPER DELUXE - TURKEY TAMER

"Guaranteed success!!! Become a true turkey whisperer as you mingle freely amongst wild turkeys unbeknownst of their soon to be demise." Great for bow or gun!!!

I expect a phone call from Primos or Wadell any day now. They will likely drop their current products like a bad dream to join the Turkey Tamer Team.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez, those motorized strutters and a squealing hen call will decimate our turkey population.

Those are ok, but in my suit I can actually walk right up to a gobbler and poke him in the eyeball of I so choose. It is actually made of special puncture proof material to protect from spurs. I'll have a booth at next years NWTF Convention. Just listen for Eddie Salter and his signature owl hoot....that's right, he's on board.

Oh, and it is REAL.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The rest of us who spent $90 on a Pretty Boy Decoy are pretty pissed right now. That thing looks as real as you'd ever need it too. Well done.
Yeah, that one does look pretty good. Bet it will work well.

SusieKiller...only $59.95 for the Turkey Tamer Suit. I bet you are REALLY P'od now. Free shipping to Little Rock too. BAM, this thing is going to be a huge hit!!! Oh, got to go. Eddie is calling me about strategies and what not.

·
Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey
13,110 Posts
I know a guy that has been known to wear an old feather flex decoy on his head....but he sure can make a tasty, camp cooked pork chop!!!
I've heard of that guy....a little long in the waist line, but dashingly handsome and witty they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts