Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
Geez.....what could possibly go wrong, with an armed robot dog ?? :rolleyes::eek::oops:

Hope they're not made by the same company that made those rigged voting machines...
Wonder if they'll show up at some of these parents/school board meetings ??

·
Super Moderator
9,317 Posts
I REALLY want to like my 6.5
It's a nice rifle, easy to carry and I shoot it well. But darn it. I've shot 2 deer with it and one the bullet lodged in the hide on the exit and it was dumb luck I found it as fast as I did.

The second again had a disappointing exit. Maybe it's the ammo we chose...but still. My little .243 does a heck of a better job for me.
* Edit to add that I'm not keen on any robot carrying a rifle. Even a crappy one.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
I REALLY want to like my 6.5
It's a nice rifle, easy to carry and I shoot it well. But darn it. I've shot 2 deer with it and one the bullet lodged in the hide on the exit and it was dumb luck I found it as fast as I did.

The second again had a disappointing exit. Maybe it's the ammo we chose...but still. My little .243 does a heck of a better job for me.
* Edit to add that I'm not keen on any robot carrying a rifle. Even a crappy one.
I’ve had really good success out of hornady performance sst 129 gr

·
Registered
17,236 Posts
Thats actually pretty cool.

I dont know where the 6.5 got its bad rap?? Ive used one on coyotes and it anchors them real nice like. The 6 Creed does good too. Aint my choice of a caliber for anything, but I thought it done real good. I would rather my hunters walk in the a 6.5 than a 223. The 223 is the Rage broadhead of rifle rounds. :LOL:

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Thats actually pretty cool.

I dont know where the 6.5 got its bad rap?? Ive used one on coyotes and it anchors them real nice like. The 6 Creed does good too. Aint my choice of a caliber for anything, but I thought it done real good. I would rather my hunters walk in the a 6.5 than a 223. The 223 is the Rage broadhead of rifle rounds. :LOL:
I know nothing of broadheads. Couldn't agree more on the 6.5 vs 223 for deer hunting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.