Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've joined the Hoyt fraternity......I bought a Hoyt Vulcan XT today.......my boy got my Ross, my wife got his PSE, my dauhter got her first bow last week, so now we all have one. I'm impressed so far with the hoyt, gained 35 fps with same set up I had on the Ross. 28" draw, 400 gr arrow, 285 fps.....:thumb:

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Good luck with the arrrow slinging.
Hope you get a big one with it this fall.
Of course maybe your boy will show you that your old Ross still has a few deer left in it and get a bigger buck than you. :thumb:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No hope of getting the one from last year manybeards, not in that lease anymore......arkie, I would love it if he got a way bigger one than me, he's 15 and recently began to show a lot more interest in bow hunting so I want him to have great success so he can really get the fever.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought of that arkarcher, I don't know........got to really shoot the Hoyt for a while today and I am quite pleased. One pin good out to 40 yds, can't wait to get to Kansas and see what I can do. I do know this, if I miss I can't blame the bow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.