Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys there is a new bow shop in Hot Springs :clap::clap:it just open 4 week ago it is called Archers Image:up: and the guys that run the place are Super Guys:up: and would love for you to come buy and see all the stuff they have for sale. They have a full line of Accessories like Muck boots Marbles Knives Tree Stands The Block targets Rage Muzzy Fuse Octane and have a Full Service Archery Shop they can fix your bow on the spot and Custom Make your Arrows.They Carry Hoyt Bows And Bear And Bowtech and all the stuff you need for a Great Day of hunting they are at 3131 Airport Road Suite 1 In the Wolf Plaza across the road from the Sonic there hour's are Wednesday-Friday 11am-8pm till Nov and then they will close at 6pm.Drop in and say hay to the guy and look around the new shop.When you go in the shop tell the guys you herd about the place on Arkansas Hunting .net

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Do they have a shooting area like Archers Advantagein Little Rock?
Just curious. That's where Ivealways gone due to the selection.:head:
They have an area where you can shoot but it is only large enough to do just that (20ft. max). It is the only drawback to the shop but they offered to let me step outside and shoot last time I was there. If you live in hot springs you are doing yourself a diservice by driving to little rock and not checking out these hometown guys. No affiliation to these guys they have just treated me right since I met them.

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
I stopped by there today. Nice small place. The lady there was very friendly but she was shocked when I told her I heard of them on the internet.
They don't have the internet and I told her they were missing out

I told her of AH.net and about this thread. So when you stop by tell them about us.

The internet can make or break a business today.

I am going to have them restring my bow ......support a starting small business.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.