new bow pics for those getting them

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by carbonelement, Dec 25, 2010.

1. If you were lucky enough to get a new bow for xmas post the pics here and tell us about it. I can't wait to see all your xmas goodies :biggrin:

2. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

X2
    With all the bows for sale on here there has to be some folks that got new ones from santa.

3. I was looking at those this morning. That is why I started this thread. They say "Great minds think alike" :fit:

4. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

:thumb:

5. Dixie_Rebel_Z71

Dixie_Rebel_Z71 Well-Known Member

Mine and hers... :thumb:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  6. Dixie_Rebel_Z71

Mine is a Mission Eliminator II by mathews Team extreme sights and a ripcord rest. Hers is a Bear young gun with trophy ridge sights and ripcord rest. If you look close an the last picture Im already short two arrows. Its a tack driver.

7. two nice bows and two nice set ups. I did not notice the "Robin Hood" untill I read what you wrote. Nice shooting. Congrats on the bows.

8. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

Must be some pretty tough arrows. Mine usually drive through to a point to where the fletches are only about 8" apart. Guess my ACC's aren't that tough.

9. Dixie_Rebel_Z71

Must be because my bow is set at 68 pounds and 28 inches. The shot was from 30 yards.

10. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

Could be alot of factors. I have just busted the nock before and the arrow was fine even. Angle of the arrow, angle yours came in an hit it, distance, amout of shaft exiting your target blah blah blah. Only thing that matters is you Robin hooded it and your out an arrow lol :smack: Did it mess them both up?

Nice rigs BTW, enjoy em.

11. treebark

treebark Well-Known Member

Here is my Christmas Bow, early Christmas present from my wife, she bought it a month early so I could use it more this season. Women are so thoughtful.

Attached Files:

12. Nice bow set up. What sights are those? I don't recognise them. Well the eyes aren't what they used to be either. Sounds like your wife is awsome letting you have it early. Did you get one with it yet?

13. treebark

treebark Well-Known Member

New Bow Pics

The sight is a, TRUGLO TOOLLESS 5-PIN TRU-SITE XTREME BOW SIGHT TG5311C, I have not gotten a deer with it yet, still trying.

14. well good luck with trying to get a deer. I am still trying to get one with my new bow as well.

15. dsmtuner1

Got gift cards to macks for Christmas and finally got around to getting it this weekend. Just last night finished setting the peep in. Shot it for the first time this morning. Don't aim in the same place twice that's for sure.

Wanna get a new stabilizer soon can't afford at the moment though.

[​IMG]

16. thats a nice rig you got there. Good luck with it.

17. dsmtuner1

Thanks I opted not to even shoot the matrix or element cause I knew I couldn't afford it and didn't want to like it when it's not an option for me.

I will say I liked the regular Z7 over the z7 extreme though. I just couldn't get used to that short ATA and sharper string angle.

18. the z7 is a nice bow. I just liked the element better. Its a personal preference. Dont get me wrong the z7 is a sweet rig. I really enjoyed shooting it. I just liked the element more. I had to do a LOT of saving to get the element

19. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Finally got my Christmas present all set up.

Hoyt Alphamax 35 30/70#
    Rip Cord Code Red rest
    Spot Hogg Right on 5 pins- .019
    Fuse axium 6" stabalizer (thanks carbonelement)
    4 arrow Kwikie Quiver

Im excited to start shooting this thing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

Some sexy bows in this thread!