New Bh

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by mathewsman07, Dec 29, 2010.

1. mathewsman07

mathewsman07 Well-Known Member

Well I switched Bh yeasterday I went from 2 blade rages to the grizz tricks. Never had any problems out of the rages I just found out that slick tricks were made in Arkansas so I figured I would support the arkansans instead. Does anyone else shoot slick tricks? If so how do you like them? I haven't killed with them yet but I'm on the stand now just itchin to shoot something!

2. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

I've got some RazorTricks in my quiver (along with Rage). Haven't shot anything with them yet but they fly great and seem to be really well made.

3. I never had a problem with them. I bought them for the same reason that you did. But I switched to grim reapers because a friend bought me some and I fell in love with them. But I never had a single problem with the grizz tricks. I always got pass thru's and great blood trails. Good luck this afternoon. Today is the wifes birthday so I could not talk her into letting me go hunting :banghead:

4. mathewsman07

I had that same problem yesterday! But I got to go today so I'm happy.

5. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

If you like the grizz trick you will love the razor trick. I have been shooting them for about 3 or 4 years now and love them. You wont have huge holes but they fly perfect and if you make a good shot you are almost guaranteed a dead deer. I was having alittle trouble with bad blood trails but if was because of shot placement, always found my deer though. With my last two bucks one ran about 90 yards and the other died within sight about 45 yards off and i had GREAT blood with both kills.

6. mathewsman07

I might have to try them to. I had a toe head come out this evening but I ain't gonna shoot one of them so I guess I'll try this weekend

7. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

I shoot the slick trick magnums. I had some razor tricks and liked them, but just liked the magnums alittle more. I have thought about using the grizztricks but i just aint had a reason to, the magnums are only a 1/8 inch smaller and fly great and great blood trails. Have yet to have a deer run more than 50 yards.

8. Mule659

Mule659 Well-Known Member

I killed a deer with the magnums this year and they did an awesome job. Big fan of Slick Tricks here.

9. dartonmav60

dartonmav60 Well-Known Member

I use the 100gr standard ST for 4yrs now.Have killed 16 deer most with pass thru's.I pull 56lbs with my Ross Cardiac and this head preforms quite well plus it is easy to resharpen!Don't think that i will ever change.:thumb: