Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve been cleaning my guns with regular cleaner and never used fancy bore cleaner before. After wondering why my rifle was shooting all over the place a fella at the range said hey try cleaning with this. After doing so all round touched at 100 yards. I bought some of my own and did an even deeper clean and what a world of difference it made. Just thought I’d share.
Tin Beverage can Aluminum can Tin can Automotive tire

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Shhhh that’s a secret most folks don’t know about.

You would probably be surprised at the amount of people that have bought new rifles that shot decent when they were new. Then after about 150 rounds or so they think the rifling must be shot out of em or their scopes are junk. They never even tried to clean the barrel.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I have never used that but I learned about copper fouling a few years ago. A couple of my rifles were suddenly a lot more accurate after copper cleaning them.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
You know when it’s working by the bright blue spot on the paper towel when you let it set muzzle down in the corner for a bit

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Sweets 7.62 Bore Cleaner does an outstanding job removing copper fouling. Was introduced to it in 2014 at a military shooting school.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts