Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Love mine. Know 15-20 people that shoot them and only know of one person that has had a problem and he got it by "over-loading" the gun. Some people cuss them but I haven't found a reason to yet. Break down very easily with few parts and works as flawlessly as any automatic shotgun I have hunted with or around.

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love mine. Know 15-20 people that shoot them and only know of one person that has had a problem and he got it by "over-loading" the gun. Some people cuss them but I haven't found a reason to yet. Break down very easily with few parts and works as flawlessly as any automatic shotgun I have hunted with or around.
What do you mean {overloading the gun}?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I have a Benelli Nova pump - 3 1/2" 12 ga. It's super easy to clean up; I can take it completely apart with no tools in 3 or 4 minutes. That was the main reason I bought it, my BPS takes forever........and longer to put back together. It shoots "slick" as anything I've ever shot. I'd advise anyone who buys one to invest in the recoil reducer, though.

The Nova isn't expensive,,,,around $300 I think.

·
Super Moderator
9,575 Posts
I've got a Nova. I realize it's bottom of the line Benelli, but it's a piece of crap.

I'd give it away for free, but I'd feel like I was ripping someone off.

Seriously, I just won't go hunting if I know I'm gonna have to use the Nova.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Mine is almost 15 years old and still shoots like a new one.I have a red dot on it and turkey hunt with it now,used to duck hunt with it Its one of the best feeling guns you will ever put oup to your shoulder. Mine is the Super Black Eagle. And it WILL float the fourth:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
Always wanted a SBE, never could afford one. I have a Nova and like it a lot. It's lonesome, so of Froman wants to send me his I won't feel ripped off. Heck, I'll pay the shipping. Beats the crap out of that dang boat paddle of a Mossburg 835 I had, never did like that gun. Have not tried the recoil reducer, but did buy a sims recoil pad. Well worth the money when shooting turkey loads in a t-shirt. Now that darn Mossburg would rattle my teeth.

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I recently got a benelli m1super90.Can anyone tell me how old it is.I know its not made anymore,not on their website.It's in really good condition.Looks carried more than shot.I think i will like it.

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
I don't know that they are really worth the price they demand but I'm happy with my SBE. The fact that I saved some money by buying it used does certainly help though. It's been a pretty reliable gun during the time I've owned it.
The main thing I like about my SBE is the way that it fits and feels to me. There are other guns that I think look better but none of them feel as good in my hands.

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
I've got a Nova. I realize it's bottom of the line Benelli, but it's a piece of crap.

I'd give it away for free, but I'd feel like I was ripping someone off.

Seriously, I just won't go hunting if I know I'm gonna have to use the Nova.
I'll pay shipping and bump you some extra. I love my Nova.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts