Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was an awesome day as well. I carried my nephew back after that gobbler that got away first thing yesterday morning. Today he wasn't as lucky. This gobbler circled us several times and I wasn't sure if we were going to make it happen or not, but my nephew finally got a shot off and good one it was. Then the celebration began :biggrin:

19 lbs...9 3/4 beard...7/8 in spurs

·
Registered
626 Posts
That's awesome, congratulations!!!! Now what's he goin to do the rest of the season? That's a problem I hope I have come next weekend. :thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Today was an awesome day as well. I carried my nephew back after that gobbler that got away first thing yesterday morning. Today he wasn't as lucky. This gobbler circled us several times and I wasn't sure if we were going to make it happen or not, but my nephew finally got a shot off and good one it was. Then the celebration began :biggrin:

19 lbs...9 3/4 beard...7/8 in spurs
I don't know where you rascals was at, but I didn't hear the report of his gun....musta been on the other side of 167:confused: :thumb: Great pics, I'm jealous!:razz:

·
Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,937 Posts
He's probably ruined now. At least you know where he'll be. Get them started young, keep it fun, and they won't get burned out on it.

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know where you rascals was at, but I didn't hear the report of his gun....musta been on the other side of 167:confused: :thumb: Great pics, I'm jealous!:razz:
John we were about 75 miles away in Monticello this weekend...Thanks eveyone he is on cloud 9 right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts