Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about joining Neighbors hunting club in Dallas county. Just seeing what people have heard about the club before I join thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Some good guys in the neighbors camp,and the only thing you may not like is if you dont wantta hear a dog run you dont want in it cause they run dogs and several camps around them run dogs.but other than that theres some good guys there or at least the ones i know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think I'm in one the few, if not the only, hunting club in Dallas County that does not run dogs. We have a guy that uses them for yotes, but not during season.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I don't know the club but I drive Hwy 9 almost everyday. The last two nights I have had to work at night. While I have seen lots of deer and even hit a big 8 point back in November the last two nights going in around 2am I have never seen so many deer through that way. The other night you couldn't drive a mile the whole way without seeing them. I had gotten called out to work on my Helicopter in Camden Tuesday night and got a call from St Louis where our headquarters is. I told them to add time to my response time because of them. Can't go wrong in reference to the number of deer ...

·
Registered
25,208 Posts
I think I'm in one the few, if not the only, hunting club in Dallas County that does not run dogs. We have a guy that uses them for yotes, but not during season.
No, we don't either. None.

·
Registered
25,208 Posts
I don't know them.........where are they?

·
Registered
25,208 Posts
I'm long way from Carthage. I'm sorta at Jacinto.........

·
Registered
25,208 Posts
Yes. But I meant inside the county.....25 miles is a long way and still be in Dallas County. I was just trying to honestly answer the question of how far I was from them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts