need to feel better so I can hunt

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by carbonelement, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I got up this morning planning on going no matter what. Well, I was wrong. I got dressed and started walking to the truck. I could not stop caughing and sneezing so I just turned around and went back inside. I was all kinds of excited about moving to the new spot. I put out corn and a peanut butter jar. Had the climber already set up. Everything was ready to go this morning. Except for me. I am tired of having a cold and or being sick. :banghead:

2. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

Hope you get to feeling better.

3. cookiearcher

cookiearcher Well-Known Member

Man I hate it for you but I'm right there with you been sick since last weekend last time I hunted was Friday the 10 and found great buck sign haven't been well enough to go again

4. cookie, I feel for you. Sorry. I am hoping I can tough it out tomorrow morning. I have not shot a deer yet. Its killing me. I need to sling an arrow. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

5. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Nothing that a`little honey and good ol' whiskey will cure... I know my dang sinuses has been kicking me in the butt.. Hope ya'll get over it.:thumb:

6. thanks, you too

7. I hope you get better and out to the stand! Try some theraful warming. I was sick last year, couldn't shake it, and took it. Within a day or so I wasn't sick anymore. Worked wonders. They also have daytime and works to suppress coughing. Good luck