Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems as if dogs are a hot subject so I want to see what some of you folks think I should handle a problem with 1 of my neighbors and her 3 dogs- I have this young lady that lives across from me and every morning and every evening she brings her 2 weeny dogs and a boxer that is 3ft wide and 2 ft tall over into my yards so they can do there business- now this dang boxer drops a land mind in my yard everytime. I have asked the young lady to NOT let her dogs make these deposits in my yard but she keeps on walking them over here to let them do there business! I have caught them in the act and go out and run them off only to get one of them go to you know where looks from her. My next move is to start everytime I see it happen is to go shovel it up walk across the street and start making the deposits in her driveway! Should I do this is just sit back and deal with it? What would you do with the dodo?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
That's awful nasty stuff and you shouldn't have to put up with it. Try and get some pictures of the dogs doing thier business before you return the favors to her property.....That way you'll have proof. Might even go as Far as to send her a letter stating your concerns.....Just cover your own :censored: before you do something drastic that might get the officials involved....good luck hope it gets resolved for ya ......

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd just go scoop it up in a bucket and once you've got the bucket full, go dump it on her doorstep late one night. :biggrin:
With that dang boxer she has that wouldnt take but a day and a half:smack: I know if I run into one with my lawnmower I have to lock the hubs in to get out:smack: Ya'll dont even want to know the words that come out of my mouth when I step in a pile if I am taking out the trash at night:smack:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
With that dang boxer she has that wouldnt take but a day and a half:smack: I know if I run into one with my lawnmower I have to lock the hubs in to get out:smack: Ya'll dont even want to know the words that come out of my mouth when I step in a pile if I am taking out the trash at night:smack:
I'd just walk on across the street, wipe my foot off on her doormat, and make a little deposit of my own in her yard.:thumb:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Have you ever considered a pet elephant? One that will take a leash and deposits a bale of processed hay at a time? :confused: No, really how about a

temporary electric fence wire strung on wood stakes? When I wanted my dogs to stay away from chickens or whatever I would string wire, hook it up to the fence charger and hang pieces of bacon along it. One chomp on that electrified bacon and you couldn't drag one them back there. :thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,832 Posts
Have you ever considered a pet elephant? One that will take a leash and deposits a bale of processed hay at a time? :confused: No, really how about a

temporary electric fence wire strung on wood stakes? When I wanted my dogs to stay away from chickens or whatever I would string wire, hook it up to the fence charger and hang pieces of bacon along it. One chomp on that electrified bacon and you couldn't drag one them back there. :thumb:
Only don't hook it to the fence charger....hook it on an extension cord....run the cord through your favorite window, and get ready to plug it in[making sure the girl is not attached to the dog]!:fit: Seriously, this is a good idea.....string a wire about 3' above the ground and go buy some of those electric fence signs with the lightning bolt on them. Don't worry about hooking it up[fence chargers can be expensive], if the girl can read....she will stay clear!:wink:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
get a big canister of cheynne pepper and scatter around the yard where he does his business, good nose full of that may change the dogs mind and provide good entertainment

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,832 Posts
get a big canister of cheynne pepper and scatter around the yard where he does his business, good nose full of that may change the dogs mind and provide good entertainment
Now that could get interesting for sure hbb.....I never seen a dog sneeze at the same time as taking a dump:fit: that could get messy:thumb:

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
The pepper thing might do it. I had a problem with my bassett hound digging under our fence and getting out. Someone suggested spreading pepper by the fence. I only did in once and she hasn't dug around the fence for 3 years.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts