Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,034 Posts
How i do it is find a waller or sumthin dig a hole with post hole digers fill it with corn and make the entire place look like the yellow brick road i've tried all these things like jello and koolaid but as far im concerned theres nothin better than corn strait outa the bag

· Registered
2,034 Posts
dont have a set of scales but i would say 250sh. caught 35 big pigs and 50 pigglets in 2 months and it didnt even make a dent. I have had game cam pictures of a boar laying his head ontop of a 4ft tall trap.

· Registered
2,034 Posts
I like snares better than a big cage trap because there cheap to make and you can set out a bunch of them but we caught a lot in cage trap 4 foot tall and wide and 8 foot long but its a pain cuz you gotta put the trap then they see the trap and it scares them for 2 weeks then they figure out that trap=bad so they dont go near it so you gotta wire it open and it gets old so im sellin my big trap and usin snares. get you some 1/8 inch cable and some extra heavy duty locks of fntpost.com and you got a snare.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.