Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys looking for people or just to see if maybe we could start bass club in england ar. i am member of club in little rock but would like to fish more. and maybe local to east part of state? i know stuttgart has club but no listing or websight. so thats hard to find out about meetings. anyway let me know if your interested.

622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re...

we talked about that last night. the tbf is broke....we gona have to raise own money to go to state. i hope we fish b.a.s.s all next year. would love to go scout with you im ready for bow season.... got buck fever,i need to get out and shoot more...:smack:

· Registered
298 Posts
Re: England bass club

Don't want to rain on your parade, but ... There used to be one. The membership kinda waned from what I understand and it ceased to exist. A couple of the local fellows are in one at Lonoke I think. Otherwise, I know several of the boys down at Stuttgart if you are interested in that one. Just let me know which way you want to go.

622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he dirt clod.....

hay d.c. how you been? well i m looking to join or start club,im member of club in little rock, but i would like to fish more than 1 day a month, and im not much for fishing team tournaments? i cant seem to keep a partner. i must be hard to fish with? if you could introduce me to stuttgart be great. i cant find a phone number or website for them..... thanks . p.s you sein any dove your way yet. ive got a few but not as many as i expected since next wekend is the opener? still aint cut corn round here yet too much rain... but neighbors got bunch of sunflowers planted. well we see:cool:

· Registered
298 Posts
Re: How I've been

It's going OK. Wife and I still awaiting word on a new home. We are getting antsy. Haven't been out much to see any dove. Been shorthanded in particular area at work and doing some six-day weeks. Money's good, but no time to spend it! LOL Anyway, I can get you in touch with the Stuttgart boys anytime. I used to work down there and know several of the fellows. They're a good bunch. As for doing a club at England, we can give it a go if you'd like. My problem with tournament fishing right now is I work weekends. That doesn't fit well into most schedules. Anyway, looking forward to knocking down some birds. Also, on your other post about deer hunting, I'll do some checking with friends to see what we can come up with for you and the little one.

622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks dirt clod

thanks d.c ,well we need to get together and do some fishing. ive been on overtime too. they just decided to give us a break because people are starting to stress out. keep in touch, we'll go smoke some doves and put em on the grill...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.