Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's looking very likely that my business partner and I will be making a trip to Nova Scotia, Canada this Fall to hunt black bear and moose. I'll be taking my bow for the bear and my Weatherby for the moose.

Have any of you flown with hunting rifles and gear this year? Any restrictions or rules I need to be aware of? I already have the "Non-Resident Firearms Declaration Form" for Canada, and I know I've got to get a passport. I'm more concerned about the current airline rules for hunting rifles and ammo. Also a little worried about getting the moose and bear meat back to Arkansas.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

.270Win

·
3,605 Posts
It's looking very likely that my business partner and I will be making a trip to Nova Scotia, Canada this Fall to hunt black bear and moose. I'll be taking my bow for the bear and my Weatherby for the moose.

Have any of you flown with hunting rifles and gear this year? Any restrictions or rules I need to be aware of? I already have the "Non-Resident Firearms Declaration Form" for Canada, and I know I've got to get a passport. I'm more concerned about the current airline rules for hunting rifles and ammo. Also a little worried about getting the moose and bear meat back to Arkansas.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

.270Win
Hope this helps.
http://www.biggamehunt.net/sections...to_Crossing_the_CanadaUS_Border_05140704.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.