Need a place to kill some coyotes in nwa

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by natesmegacab, Jan 9, 2011.

1. natesmegacab

natesmegacab Well-Known Member

Just starting at predator hunting just dont have a good place to start anyone in NWA that could help a brother out. Really want to get into it.:shrug:

2. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

The Madison County Refuge is pretty good. Only problem is its almost all timber. You can call em in the trees, its just a little more difficult. Another option is ask the chicken farmers. Most of them have land and dont mind you killing their yotes. :up:

3. natesmegacab

Thanks ive tried madison county had no luck ill have to try some farmers. was ground hunting this mournin with my crossbow didnt see any deer but almost got my first yote at 20 yrds when he caught me and took off now i got the fever to kill some.:smack:

4. natesmegacab

I am also interested in maybe leasing some land in kansas for next deer season.

5. btech29

I should be able to find you something.

6. natesmegacab

Thanks for the help and info.:up:

7. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Weddington WMA last year killed one or two a day out there yote an cats. Get along the river or power lines. Once I get better I be hitting it up again soon. Alot better then Madison.

8. natesmegacab

so you can still hunt it for yotes with a gun bc i know deer season ended dec 31. If so that would be nice bc i live 10 mins from there.:head:

9. btech29

Im pretty sure you can. Im doing it on Madison. Or maybe I aint. :cool:

10. natesmegacab

I know madison is still open for deer. ill have to figure out for wedington since im not gonna get to work tmr.:clap:

11. natesmegacab

Well might have found some land stopped by a old farmers house out by where i deer hunt today on my way out from not seeing anything and he gave me permission to hunt his 380 acres and told me hes been seeing a few bobcats and he spotted a mtn lion chasing his goats and told me to kill em all!!!!!:clap::up:

12. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Yes you can doesn't matter if deer season in or out. They said also there hogs in the bottoms seen a few tracks.

13. btech29

Told ya man! I dont usually give out my spot finding secrets. :up: