Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a metal gate,10 feet, can be two sections as long as I can make it work for my backyard gate. I dont want to spend an arm/leg but thought about one similar to what treestands are made of as long as I can paint it black and there isnt enough space for a dog to crawl through? Any ideas or suggestions? The cheaper the better? Fishers

·
Registered
578 Posts
If you have a Tractor Supply Co. nearby or any farm supply store you should be able to find what you want at a reasonable price. Tractor Supply has a website that lists their products and prices. I don't know their web address but type in their name and you will find it.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I made a 24 foot chain link gate

Backing my travel trailer into my yard was a pain until I made a huge gate. I went to tractor supply and bought three 8' panels. Two panels were installed normally on corner posts and the third was installed in the 8' gap in the middle.

The middle panel has two rail posts attached that slide into two counter sunk pipes in the ground and the two end gates are secured by chains and padlocks. My wiener dog can't get through so it should keep your dogs safe too.

If you would like photos just pm me and I'll go out a snap some photos and send them back to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.