Need a City Hall Hanging!!!!!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by chaley, Feb 13, 2008.

1. chaley

chaley Well-Known Member

2. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

I saw that this morning. :smack: :smack: :mad: they need to use the death penalty for the sorry people.

3. zane

zane Well-Known Member

Firing squad with .17 cals. So it would take a While!!!

4. chaley

chaley Well-Known Member

Start firing at his ankles and work your way up slowly.:mad:

5. RAMBUSTER

RAMBUSTER Well-Known Member

ALL I CAN SAY IS... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. zane

zane Well-Known Member

But a bulls eye right on his pants zipper

7. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

All I can say is......

1) Tie him to a tree...
    2) Put honey all over his "mid" section:wink:
    3) hired someone with a grizzly bear to pay the man a visit. :mad:

8. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Castration should be mandatory :mad: Poor little girl, she needs our prayers as this will scar her for life.

9. All I can say is KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

10. Gooch

Gooch Well-Known Member

I do believe that there is a special place in hell reserved for these people!

11. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

Wonder if anyone checked old Cesar Monarrez's immigration status.... probalby not, as it isn't PC to ask...

Doesn't really matter. I once heard someone give their "cure" for rapists:

Nail his "member" to a tree, hand him a rusty blunt butter knife, and set the tree on fire.

I'm not sure that is serious enough...

12. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

I am a firm believer in the death penalty for a LOT more crimes than it is currently an option for.

I am also against criminals sitting on death row for 10+ years before they even get serious about appealing.

13. I know in our politically correct help out the bad guy society this would never happen, but it has crossed my mind numerous times.

If you have an almost completely incurable "disease" (and I use the term loosely, maybe I should say, screwed up in the head habit or compulsion or whatever) why not chop off the jewels? Sounds like a quick fix to me.

14. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Yep then one would never have to worry about re-peat offenders and those thinking of the crime would surely think about the consequences beforehand :mad:

15. neotoxo

neotoxo Super Member<br>'08 Smackdown Team Winner

Actually, putting the offender under the knife wouldn't fix the problem for most of them.

It's a brain-thang.

Their messed up in the knoggin'.....

Hmmm, sounds like jerking the jerk's head off is the solution.

16. I think that they should start by using pliers and slowly pull out each fingernail and toenail one by one then stand himagainst a tree and like others said start at his ankles and go up. There is something not right with our judical system when most people like this just get a slap on the wrist. Bring back public hangings then just make the rope long enough so only there tip toes touch the ground and let the public have a crack at him then hang his sorry :censored:. These type of people make me sick to my stomach knowing that in most cases they will be back out in circulation eventually to do this again.:soapbox:

17. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

They ought to stip him naked and chug him head first in a giant fire ant bed....and film it for mexican prime time tv!

18. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

This dude will find out, just not soon enough! :censored:

19. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

There is no punishment bad enough for that!

20. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Just what I was thinking Stiles. They wouldn't have to do anything if that was my little girl. Some things are worth going to prison over.