Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needs to be the base of a shed preferably, or sawn off close to the skull leaving the rosette part that is normally found on a shed. I'm working on a large Bowie Knife, and a piece 6" long that doesn't have a browtine[but not a problem if it does] would be perfect. Doesn't hafta have a lot of the original color, but no chew marks. Looking at a profile of the end farthest from the skull, but not past 5" from the rosette end, it needs to be at least 1.25"[inch and a quarter] tall in order to hide the tang. Could pay up to $10.00 for the right chunk. Small elk shed would work or whitetail antler. PM me.

· Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
john i have a set 18in spike elk. will give you if i can find them.
PM me when ya find them, and I'll pay you to ship them. I'll be happy to pay ya $10.00 as well. We can figure out another method, if you don't want to ship them, I'll drive a ways. My address:

J.Stiles
4584 Highway 9
Leola, Ar. 72084

P/S In case you've never used the PM feature: To PM me just click my name in the post and then in the pulldown, click "private message".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.