Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new bow a few years back and I should of went to a lighter pull . So now I'm thinking of buying new limbs 50/60 and having them put on . Only 2 places I can get it done that I know about ( Bear will not sell me limbs , have to get a dealer ) . 1st is in Jonesboro DMW and 2nd is in RECTOR ARKANSAS . Got these form Bear Archery as dealers . Has anyone had any work done on a bow at either ? Don't want to be sorry I done it as the bow shoots good now just to much for this old man . I would like to Thank you for any help good and /or bad .

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Normally I wouldn't vouch for academy on anything like this but if Rick is working there then I'd take it , especially since they are an authorized dealer. Rick was working on bows long before most of us were born. Can't go wrong with stump either, dealer or no dealer.

·
Registered
31,145 Posts
Normally I wouldn't vouch for academy on anything like this but if Rick is working there then I'd take it , especially since they are an authorized dealer. Rick was working on bows long before most of us were born. Can't go wrong with stump either, dealer or no dealer.
10-4. I stand corrected. Good to know!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I figure that Rick must be the same one that was at Big Kreek.Had him work on bow several times with no issues .After they closed down been using Better Outdoors in Lepanto .Another great place take a bow and he was selling Bear bows .

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks , Didn't know about academy / Rick , But I was worried about BNW bacause I aiway heard that Stump was good and the few times I talk to him was good .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.