Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon y'all...watch this video....we need this to take hold all across the country....we need to regain control of our children. If we don't...the TV will carry them away!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awesome program!

I just became a certified instructor for our school.
It is a great program! The kids will love it, and we
got all of our equipment through grant money. 11
Mathews Genesis bows, arrows, Morrell target,
etc... We aren't set up yet, but I can promise you
it will be a favorite when we do. Also, college
scholarship money is available from competition.
Please encourage your school districts to start
this program!

·
56,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buckshot, suppose you take the initiative, and show the video link to them....also as many school board members as you can! I don't know if you'll get it in time for you to avail yourself of it's benefits, but if the school adopts the program, there'll be many students that do! Be sure and tell them about funding the program by grants as skc has just mentioned.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Well, I it's not helping out with the schools, but I was just volunteered by the wife, to teach Boy Scouts archery and BB Shooting this summer at a camp. Now if I can just get the days off, I am going to go and do it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Great job, skc and hudge. The presence of these programs in our schools will educate students, faculty and parents . Don't forget HOFNOD. AGFC and others provide equipment, funding and training for these programs in schools. I too am a campus sponsor and trainer. pm me if you need contacts for funding or info. Getting our kids out from in front of their TVs and into the world we live in is so important today.

·
56,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great job, skc and hudge. The presence of these programs in our schools will educate students, faculty and parents . Don't forget HOFNOD. AGFC and others provide equipment, funding and training for these programs in schools. I too am a campus sponsor and trainer. pm me if you need contacts for funding or info. Getting our kids out from in front of their TVs and into the world we live in is so important today.
Thanks for this info, muleheaded...I thought 'd just highlight it a little to call attention to your input!:up:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Also, Kudos to American Rifleman television for repeatedly airing their program segment on the NASP programs during "Wednesday Night at the Range" broadcasts each week. Great programs, and just what the kiddos need.

Now I need to get our girls involved so they'll be able to smoke their boyfriends in both archery AND pistol shooting! :biggrin:

·
56,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, Kudos to American Rifleman television for repeatedly airing their program segment on the NASP programs during "Wednesday Night at the Range" broadcasts each week. Great programs, and just what the kiddos need.

Now I need to get our girls involved so they'll be able to smoke their boyfriends in both archery AND pistol shooting! :biggrin:
Is that on satellite tv, if so what channel?

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
I just became a certified instructor for our school.
It is a great program! The kids will love it, and we
got all of our equipment through grant money. 11
Mathews Genesis bows, arrows, Morrell target,
etc... We aren't set up yet, but I can promise you
it will be a favorite when we do. Also, college
scholarship money is available from competition.
Please encourage your school districts to start
this program!
Where at in North East Arkansas are you located? My son attends Fox Meadow Elementary in Jonesboro.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Buckshot, suppose you take the initiative, and show the video link to them....also as many school board members as you can! I don't know if you'll get it in time for you to avail yourself of it's benefits, but if the school adopts the program, there'll be many students that do! Be sure and tell them about funding the program by grants as skc has just mentioned.
My uncle actually had some info on this program a few years ago. I'll see what I can do! :up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.