Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys shoot any of the national 3-d tourneys? Ther have the scheduals posted for the ASA, IBO, and NFAA. I am going to shoot as many of the ASA's as I can. If anybody else is going maybe we can split gas money. What do you think?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive shot lost of ASA's. I have two top ten finishes, i finished 7th in Kinder LA, and 9th in Myrtle beach SC. The last couple of years, I have not got to shoot alot of big tourneys. Next year will be different. :thumb:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have shot Bedford IN 2 times. It is nice to shoot any time you want and all in one day if you want. But you shoot with many different classes on your range and in your group some times. It has taken me 9 hours to shoot 30 targets very slow. But this was just my experience.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This year I will be shooting Simi-pro. I started shooting in the pro class at the local shoots and did awesome, so I desided to move up to simi. I might get my azz handed to me but im going to hake it hard for them.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Hey Elite, I think you will do ok in semipro.

I shot my first two ASA this year...London, KY and Metropolis, IL. Shot very poorly at KY (scared to death) but was 16th after the first day in IL. Was 2 down for the weekend and like an idiot shot at a 14 on the last target (31yards) and shot a 5. The easy 10 would have put me 9th and a 12 would have put me 5th. Live and learn but 14's are a sucker bet IMO.

hd

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doc,
Dont feel bad. A few years ago, when the championship was in Anniston AL, I was leading the open C class after the first day by 6 points. First target on the second day I shot a 12. Next target shot a 5. That put me 3 up. Then it went to chit! I shot something like 38 down that day. Two up won it. I was 18 targets away from winning the championship.:banghead::censored::smack:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.