Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a litter of NALC registered Catahoula pups for sale. Parents are hip certified and were ranked in the top 10 in NALC events last year. Sire is out of cow dog stock, Dam out of hog dog stock. Multiple championships on both sides of pedigree. This was not a breeding between 2 dogs that just happened to be papered, both parents are proven. Whelped July 13, 2008. For more information see www.moffittcatahoulas.com or call 501-679-4373

will consider a good mule on trade:biggrin:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
before lunger asks about my bloodlines

Sire - Double Ch in baying & treeing + a 4th at Uncle Earl's
Sire's Sire - Comb CH in baying & showing
Dam - over 1/4 the way to a baying Ch
Dam's Sire - baying Ch + 3rd, 4th, 7th at Uncle Earl's

·
Registered
139 Posts
before lunger asks about my bloodlines

Sire - Double Ch in baying & treeing + a 4th at Uncle Earl's
Sire's Sire - Comb CH in baying & showing
Dam - over 1/4 the way to a baying Ch
Dam's Sire - baying Ch + 3rd, 4th, 7th at Uncle Earl's
:fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: Ben you know where I stand ............. :up:

They must be from Dakota or Tori's line . I still like the Rose dog. Have they gotten used to the vest yet ? Guess I'll see you in DeKalb.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have been talking to Tori some.Ben it takes time,some dogs more than others.Start putting the vest on him when you are going to make a quick run to the store or somewhere that you want be gone for a long period of time.Let him get used to it riding in the box.Work with him,he'll get use to it.Don't put it on him for more than 10 - 15 minutes at a time.

What are you taking to De Kalb?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.