My wife is an evil woman.......sometimes.

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by johnf, Feb 8, 2008.

1. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Our bathroom is very dark at night. Most of the time at night I don't turn on the light and just leave the seat up. You guys know what I mean. Ever so often when she goes in at night I hear a little complaining, she doesn't turn the light on either and I guess the seat up may be a bit of a surprise.:eek:

Last night about 2:AM I got up to.......well, and got a surprise of my own.

At some point after I went to sleep she put the lid down:rain: :hair: . I cleaned it up.

She laughed at me when I went back to bed.:alright:

2. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

:smack: I'm not sure I would have admitted that. :thumb: :razz:

3. Common conflict here! I left the seat up and my wife sat down in the dark right on the ceramic throne. two nights ago.

I felt like I had clubbed a baby seal to death in front of 100 gradeschoolers!:smack: More embarassing to me than her.

4. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

tie it up where she can't get it down for revenge:biggrin: :biggrin:

5. thethrill

thethrill Well-Known Member

that's funny.....mine has me broke, I put lid up and then back down :wink:

6. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

See....my wife knows I stumble around at night trying to get to the bathroom....so she always lifts the lid(s) both out of my inane old way...and once I sat down....in a freezing cold porcelain bowl.......and screamed bloody murder; waking up the whole house!:eek: I'm surprized she didn't knock me into the bathtub that night too!:cool:

7. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

I't my bathroom though dangit. She only uses it at night maybe once a week and uses the other one the rest of the time.

8. John Stiles

I don't go that direction no more at night.....it's shorter walk to the back door!:smack:

9. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

I just don't understand the "lid up, lid down" issue.

I was raised in a home where I just put the seat back down after I finished my business... no arguments or fighting or scolding.

But on the other hand - any guys on here willing to admit they are stupid and have sat on a toilet without first making sure the seat was down?

Anyone who would blindly sit on a toilet without checking for the seat is asking for an uncomfortable tail (and probably wet too) - male or female.

There are much bigger things to worry about than toilet seats. Exactly how much trouble is it to lift a seat before, and put it down after? IF it is too much trouble - you are lazy.

10. John Stiles

Have a bowl of fruity pebbles and cool yer jets bru....you'll live longer:razz: :biggrin:

11. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

All I can say is Even in the Dark, I guess We both Check 1st....

12. Down on the White

Down on the White Well-Known Member

My Grandmother taught me right same as she did Grandfather it is now thirty five years later I am 44 so I have learnt my lesson well still wether dark or light when through I STILL PUT THE LID DOWN. Makes the little woman a little more loveable.:fit: But that is the only thing I do not get in trouble for but the rest is a different story.:thumb:

13. John Stiles

That does it right there....I'm fixin to snatch that lid off and chunk it out the winder:eek:

14. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

Just be glad you have someone to have these moments with.

I really miss those little things.

Widowed for 7 years now. Being alone sucks.

15. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    Get a low wattage night light. It won't keep ya awake, but will let you see the important stuff.

16. .270Win

.270Win Well-Known Member

Out of the cloud of "triviality" reality strikes. Good post.

.270Win

17. John Stiles

Into the fray steps "Henry Wadsworth Longfellow":smack: :razz:

18. yjjeeper

yjjeeper Well-Known Member

lost

That there will get you wet, too!!! :lol:

19. 454c

454c Well-Known Member

One lifts the lid and one puts the lid down. Sounds fair to me.:shrug:

20. BUCKSHOT_106