Arkansas Hunting banner

My wife is a one in a million

2K views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  Hilltop 
#1 ·
Well, I was fine shootin' my TC woods rifle. It still shoots great, but is tedious to clean. I had bought the wife a CVA Wolf a couple of years ago at a clearance price of $49.00. I liked the gun. It shoots great too and is easier to clean. Well, my wife, the light of my life, came home this evening with a brand new CVA Wolf for me. She got it on clearance for $100.00. My woman sure knows how to shop.:biggrin:

#2 ·
She sounds alot like mine ..Mine bought me a Panther Ar-15 and 400 rds of ammo last spring, She buys me new camo's,She told me she really enjoys hunting NOW,But if it wasnt for wanting to spend time with me she would have never got into it alone :biggrin:

Her Dad was quite the hunter in her eyes, He died a few months before I met Her. He would be proud, She took Her 1st deer with a xbow lasts season a nice 8pt buck.. She skinned it, butchered it and cooked it for us... :thumb::thumb:

#8 ·
She sounds alot like mine ..Mine bought me a Panther Ar-15 and 400 rds of ammo last spring, She buys me new camo's,She told me she really enjoys hunting NOW,But if it wasnt for wanting to spend time with me she would have never got into it alone :biggrin:

Her Dad was quite the hunter in her eyes, He died a few months before I met Her. He would be proud, She took Her 1st deer with a xbow lasts season a nice 8pt buck.. She skinned it, butchered it and cooked it for us... :thumb::thumb:
:whistle: She got any sisters?:up::down::up:

#12 ·
If this is a competition here, I think I'll jump in with my filly. She has already caught a bigger bass than any I've ever caught (9 LBs, 1 OZ.). She has called in two deer (a big, old six-point and a doe) in one afternoon -- the second by mouth calling -- and I got to shoot them 22 minutes apart with my muzzleloader. She argues with the officials when she thinks there's a bad call in a NFL game. And, she gets downright agitated when the Hogs aren't playing up to their potential. Oh, yes, she cooks, cleans house, etc., etc., etc. No, she has no sisters -- or brothers looking to switch to the other team!!! And, before I end this post, she also looks pretty darn good as well!

#17 ·
In may my wife bought me a 2008 Harley hertiage soft tail classic for fathers day, In the last 17 years she has bought me 5 new guns,1 truck and gave me many many hot meals. God sure over blessed me with her...
Dang man! Whatcha got left to top all that?

Also curious as to where it was purchased, cause that is a dang good price. I just bought my wife a CVA Wolf with a scope for 200 and thought that was a pretty good deal. Scope is nicer than I expected.

#19 ·
Where did she get a wolf that cheap?
Sorry for the delay. I had to test it out, and it performed fine on an 8 point. She got it at Wal-mart in Searcy, they were clearencing it out the week before season. That aint cheap. She bought hers, (one just like it) when I first saw them out, on lay-away at wally world a couple of years ago, when she took it out she only owed about 9 bucks. She had put $40.00 down. It went on clearence and was marked down twice and we ended up getting it for $49.00 So we bought a scope mounting kit for the same price as the gun. That little woman can shop.

#20 ·
Ok, so I don't have a wife, but I do have an awesome fiance. Her family gave me all hunting rights to there 400 acre farm, she arranged the wedding around all hunting seasons (including spring turkey), and does not care about me going hunting. I can't really complain. Plus, the farm has monster bucks (I have pics to prove), and she has agreed once I go from Paramedic to RN next year I can take a week each year and go out of state bow hunting. Can it get any better? Maybe one day I can get her to go with me so she to will appreciate my passion in life. It may be slow next year as we are not only getting married March 21, but building a house, and I will be finishing the fast track RN. I can sacrifice the time... I have heard it hinted of a new 1911 for Christmas too... Guys good luck out there and as always be safe.

medic22180

#22 ·
Ok, so I don't have a wife, but I do have an awesome fiance. Her family gave me all hunting rights to there 400 acre farm, she arranged the wedding around all hunting seasons (including spring turkey), and does not care about me going hunting. I can't really complain. Plus, the farm has monster bucks (I have pics to prove), and she has agreed once I go from Paramedic to RN next year I can take a week each year and go out of state bow hunting. Can it get any better? Maybe one day I can get her to go with me so she to will appreciate my passion in life. It may be slow next year as we are not only getting married March 21, but building a house, and I will be finishing the fast track RN. I can sacrifice the time... I have heard it hinted of a new 1911 for Christmas too... Guys good luck out there and as always be safe.

medic22180
She got a sister?

#24 ·
I have to get in on this one. Mine has bought me several guns and such she is a very good cook, pretty as a picture by far the best friend I got, and have had for the past 25 years. I been blessed above all measure with her. I thank the good Lord for her because I sure don't deserve her

#26 ·
well iguess ill put in my two bit on my old ladey i went to work the other day and come late the next evening late to her chomping at the bit for me to open my christmas present so i sit down and wait for her to hand it to me turns out it was a hunting rifel she had found at a realley great and just any gun either but a 264 win.mag with a lepole scope on it and she enjoys to hunt as much as i do and she cooks and cleans house and keeps up with the kids to tell the truth i dont know how she dose it all lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.