My Reloading Bench

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by dirtdart, Dec 19, 2010.

1. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

Know it's been done before....Thought I'd post pictures of mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Nice setup. I hope to have something like that soon. Maybe when I return from Germany in 4 years, I can actually persuade the wife to letting me have one.

3. allyellow

allyellow Well-Known Member

4. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor

:twothumbs:pray::exactly::cross::nod: Yep, that's what I'm going for.

5. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

That's almost TOO nice...

I wish my setup was half that neat. :thumb:

6. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Way too neat and organized. Mine's not that organized, but I know where everything is. :biggrin:

7. Rogerd

Rogerd Super Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2012

me and you both sir :biggrin:

8. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

9. lonwen99

lonwen99 Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

I see you have the right color , GREEN GREEN and more GREEN :thumb :flag:

10. WillyB71

WillyB71 Well-Known Member

Very nice...plenty of room & organized. Is it always that neat or did you straighten it up for the picture???

11. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Outstanding...better get some wall plates over those recepticles, dont want sparky sneakin round!:up:

12. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

It's actully a little messy. If you notice the brass placed in seperate styrofoam keepers...didn't have time to bag it. Brass all over. Two 10-10 scales against the back of the Formica top...Three of my bows in cases under the bench where I had been shooting them while on leave. A set of three Bitzenberger jigs where I had done some fletching. I have three stools that usually sit in front of the bench....two complete stations where you can do it all. Size, Trim, Tumble, Load, whatever the need. Don't have my other bench primer press mounted yet. You can tell by the one against the wall on the right....I'm gonna have to make a riser to elevate it off the bench. Handle will bottom out of you dont. I'll have to get some billett aluminum and CNC it.

On the other wall I have all my bow stuff...press, arrow cut-off saw, more fletching jigs, string jig, and arrow building supplies....it's my own little workshop for my bad hobbies.

John...need to get the plates on...just seem to never have the time. Need to build stands for the tumblers to get them off the bench also.

13. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

i'm trying to get into reloading and i keep coming back to look at your set-up and its killin me cause i'll most likely be doing it from my work bench in the garage:down: