Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I suffered with black-rifle-itis for as long as I could stand it....finally took Dr. Chitlin's and Dr. Gooch's advice and got me some medicine today:

Bushmaster A3 M4

My local gun guru gave me an extra 30 round clip, hard case, and a good deal on 1000 rounds of Wolf HP ammo. :thumb:

Now the fun begins, starting with one of these cool little rails for my future flashlight mount and laser sight:

AR-15/M16 TRI-RAIL ACCESSORY MOUNT WITH SLING SWIVEL

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/productdetail.aspx?p=22721&st=100-002-410aa&s=48275

I can't wait for my daughter to get home from school so we can go to the rifle range and make some noise! :woohoo:

.270Win

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
It took me getting an AR to finally get me back into reloading....

It kinda sucks buying a carbine like that at a time when ammo is so high, but I don't think folks should wait--Them things might get either expensive or unavailable real soon. So congrats and enjoy! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
81,503 Posts
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Another one comes to the Dark Side.

Great looking Bushy!!

Now it's time to get out and make some NOISE!!!!!

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
now that gal looks like she means business she has done that before i bet
She'd never shot an AR-15 before...but she got very familar with the .223 caliber this past deer season (8 years old at the time).......

:thumb: :thumb:

.270Win

1 - 20 of 116 Posts