Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We've got to finish framing out the door, add the handrails, and paint the inside. But other than that it is pretty much done.

Well, and cut those X braces down where they aren't sticking out so far. :fit:

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a cute girl you have there! :up:

I don't blame her for taking it over for a play house. I have lived in worse! :biggrin:
My FIL is the one that told her we were building her a playhouse. So the night before opening morning i'm gonna sneak down there and leave several of her babydolls and toys in there to keep him busy during opening day. :clap:

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest, I probably won't hunt out of it much. We built it mainly for my FIL, my uncle, and for when we take the kids hunting. My FIL and uncle are both getting older and don't handle the cold or climbing as well as they use to. Now they'll have a fairly comfortable place to hunt when they're not feeling like freezing all day.

I prefer my climber and ladder stands. I am a firm believer that a man, while he is still able, should be miserable while hunting. It makes the satisfaction of the kill that much greater.

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now all you need is some street lights to light the place up and your good to go. Have you thought about a concrete drive way yet? :fit:

Nah, seriously, thats a nice stand. I'm jealous. :up:
hahaha Yeah, I was giving the FIL a hard time about it as well. I asked if he just wanted to run an extension cord for his TV and coffee pot or if I needed to wire in a fuse box. :fit:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.