My First Try at Trailcam'n

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by fredbearbowhunter, Dec 31, 2007.

1. fredbearbowhunter

fredbearbowhunter Well-Known Member

I got a Moultrie D40 camo for Christmas.

I put my camera out a couple of days ago. I had it set at 1 min between pictures. Needless to say, after over 400 pictures of deer, I had to move it to 5 min. Sorry, I'm new at it.

Heres a few.

Turkeys
    [​IMG]

1 horned spike and about a 6 or 7 point stare'n down.
    [​IMG]

crazy doe
    [​IMG]

doe and something, maybe the same buck
    [​IMG]

4 point
    [​IMG]

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Great job!! Looks like some dandy bucks are showing up during the day. :thumb:

3. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

One of them turkeys gonna mess up this spring and cross the road into my lease and it's gonna be on.

4. justin1a2

justin1a2 Well-Known Member

I bet your addicted now after looking at those pictures.

5. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Looks like ya got it going on now. The deer have about got me beat down for the season but feel free to give me a call about spring time. :thumb:

6. fredbearbowhunter

Yeah, I'm addicted for sure. I'll be ready for season next year now that I have an idea of whats around some of our stands. I moved my camera today to another stand location where I seen a good 8 point and missed a good 7 point. :smack: I'm happy that I have something in this area to "let grow":thumb: . I'm anxious to see if the other two are still alive.

7. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Them new pics ain't close to the BV lease are they?:cool:

8. RJCNoles

RJCNoles Well-Known Member

Those are some good pictures. Hope you enjoy your moultrie, I love mine!

9. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

Good pics bro...Keepem coming....:thumb:

10. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

hey kyle, i have heard bps12 try to call turkeys. it is worse than his duck calling, and thats bad!!!:biggrin: he will just run them deeper on ICBD:thumb: BG12

11. Gary R

Gary R Well-Known Member

Nice pics. I'd have to try to stick one of them birds, just not over that corn.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  12. RIVERBANK KID

RIVERBANK KID Well-Known Member

Need To Get You A Sd Card It Will Hold Up To 4gb Card... Get A Card From Buy.com For $15... Free Shipping.. I Bought One, It Will Hold Over 1000 Pic And Video Clips...

13. fredbearbowhunter

Well after a few nights of pictures, the flash won't work now:smack: I'm taking it back to BPS this weekend.

Just my luck. Guess the good Lord is trying to tell me that's enough whitetail for one year since I killed the Alpha-male in Bienville Parrish in Louisiana. :smack:

14. fredbearbowhunter

He don't have to fight me for them turkeys too much. It's that old man that i'm kin to that lives by the old parkers electric area :thumb:

15. marrop9999

marrop9999 Active Member

nice pictures

16. WyattNight

WyattNight Well-Known Member

You'll get to where you had rather check your cameras than hunt!

17. teamroper27

teamroper27 Well-Known Member

Great pics:thumb: